Fisker Atlantic, the key to Fisker becoming a mainstream manufacturer?
Fisker are hoping the Atlantic will help to turn around its fortunes and bring its brand to the masses. The Atlantic shouuld be "in the range of the Audi A5" which means less than $50,000. As per the Karma the Atlantic is a plug-in hybrid with a four-cylinder BMW petrol engine which kicks in to provide additional electrical power for drive and charging of depleted batteries. Fisker clearly hope the Atlantic will bring the brand to the mainstream buyer, "Fisker Automotive is transitioning from a start-up automaker to a fully-fledged mainstream car manufacturer and the Atlantic is a crucial milestone in that process," said Tom LaSorda, CEO Fisker Automotive. "We have a long way to go, but in the near future Fisker intends to deliver this exceptional American-designed, engineered, and manufactured vehicle to showrooms worldwide."
Fisker Automotive Unveils the All-New Fisker Atlantic
in New York
- Atlantic design prototype confirms Fisker Automotive’s bold future direction
- Uncompromised styling reinforcing commitment to exquisite design
- Four-door sporting sedan with a luxurious and practical interior
- Driven by Fisker’s advanced EVer powertrain technology: electric car with extended-range freedom
- Rear-wheel drive with all-wheel drive option
- Atlantic marks Fisker’s next step in its transition from start-up automaker to mainstream American manufacturer